The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Candidates who sat for the 2019/2020 UTME and chose University of Abuja as their first choice are invited for a Post UTME from Wednesday, 18th – 23th September, 2019 at the main Library, University of Abuja, Abuja.
UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
1.) Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2019/2020 UTME;
2.) Must have chosen university of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
3.) Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2019 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard”
11. Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We Update Our Social Media Platform With Latest Updates, Don’t Miss Out Join US On Facebook and For Latest Updates.