Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU Freshers’ UTME/DE Registration Guideline/Procedure For 2017/2018 Session.
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University UMYU, registration guidelines for all newly admitted students for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. The school has also released the method by which students are to pay school fees as it is part of the registration process for all the newly admitted students.
Examrelier wishes to inform all fresh students and the general public that issuance of admission letter for all the successfully screened candidates has commenced on Thursday, 15th February, 2018 and ends March 23, 2018.
UMYU FRESHERS’ REGISTRATION GUIDELINE & ADMISSION LETTER ISSUANCE FOR 2017/2018 SESSION
Notice to all RETURNING STUDENTS: This is to inform all returning students that registration for 2017/2018 academic session has commenced today, Thursday, 15th February, 2018 and ends March 23, 2018.
After confirming that you have been offered admission, you are to print out admission letter. To Print UMYU admission Letter and continue with the Registration processes click here.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING STEPS CAREFULLY BEFORE STARTING YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION
STEP 1: ADMISSION DOCUMENTATION
All new students are expected to have gone through the verification stage.
- a) Use Google Chrome Browser or Mozilla Firefox to log on to https://www.umyu.edu.ng/ugadmission/
- b) To print your Admission Letter, click on ‘Print Admission Letter’ link at the left hand side. It is recommended to use a color printer to print your admission letter. Note that you can only print your original admission letter ONCE.
- c) Click on ‘Print Other Forms’ under the ‘Print Admission Letter’ link to download and Print Student Guarantor Form, Acceptance of Provisional offer of Admission Form and Form 01.
- d) Fill the forms diligently and proceed to the next step.
STEP 2: PROFILE UPDATE
Before proceeding to this step make sure that you have completed STEP 1 successfully.
- a) To commence the online registration, go to https://www.umyu.edu.ng/ugadmission/ enter your UTME/ DE Reg. No and UTME score/ DE default Password. Click ‘Log on to portal’ under ‘Print Other Forms’ link to open your personalized page.
- b) Supply all the required information on your personalized page including your most recent passport photograph (Snapped on RED background), signature, email address, home address and phone number.
- Please ensure that all the information supplied above is to the best of your knowledge correct.
- Your recent passport photograph and signature must be legible and in JPEG 2 format less than 100kb in size.
- Ensure you click on the ‘Save Profile’ button at the end of the page to completeyour registration.
STEP 3: PAYMENT OF TUITION FEES
Before proceeding to this step make sure you complete STEP 2 successfully.
- a) The system will automatically redirect you to the payment page immediately you click the ‘Save Profile’ button as described in step 2 above.
- b) Please choose any of the following payment options to pay your school fees:
i. Pay Choice:
Use this option to generate transaction ID to pay cash in any of the following Banks:-
- Fidelity Bank (Nationwide)
- First Bank PLC
- FCMB Katsina Branch
- UBA Katsina Branch
- Union Bank Katsina Branch
- Skye Bank Katsina Branch
- Keystone Bank Katsina Branch
Or use Quickteller by login on to www.quickteller.com/umyu and follow the instructions.
Payments made at Banks other than Fidelity Bank attract an additional Bank Charge of N100.00 only.
STEP 4: COURSE REGISTRATION
- a) Collect your University Email address from the Directorate of ICT (DICT).
- b) To commence the online Course registration, log on to ‘portal.umyu.edu.ng’ using your university email address collected from the DICT to open your personalized page and register your courses.
STEP 5: SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
Submit two copies of all completed forms, payment receipts, S.S.C.E scratch card and credentials to your department and academic office.
STEP 6: ACCOMMODATION RESERVATION/ PAYMENT
Please note that students can only make room (bed-space) reservation after payment of tuition fees.
- a) To make a room (bed-space) reservation click on ‘Reserve Hostel Room’ link on your portal profile.
- b) Upon successful reservation, proceed to make payment using any of the payment options above.
Note that room (bed-space) reservation expires after 48Hrs if payment is not made. Accommodation payment attracts an additional N300.00 Bank Charges.
Please contact Registration Helpdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries related to new students’ registration. Thank you