Joint Admission Board and Matriculation Board, JAMB 2019: Things To Take Note Of During The 2019 Mock Exam
It is no more news that the much awaited JAMB Mock exam for 2019 UTME candidates will finally hold on Monday February 26th, 2019.
If you are among those that will be writing the exam, please do take it serious as you may likely pick one or two things that will help you in the main examination.
Also do not forget that other candidates that won’t be participating in the exam will depend on you for updates and relevant information concerning the conduct of the mock exam. So please take note of everything that is happening in your centre and keep us updated.
We will create a LIVE UPDATES thread on that day, so you can let us know anything that is happening before the Mock exam begins or if there are any delays in the process.
While in the hall, please take note of everything but most importantly;
1. Check if there are CCTV Cameras
2. Check if the Computer systems are special in anyway
3. When you login to take an exam, check how the CBT environment is laid out.
4. Where is the time Located, Where are your Subject Navigation Located, Where are the Question Numbers Located, e.t.c.
5. Check if you can use both Keyboard and Mouse.
6. Check the time given for the exam
7. Check the number of questions given.
8. Finally check if there is any thing new with the whole process.
Ensure you arrive your centre at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
If you are going to the exam with any of the banned items, ensure you keep them some where safe outside the hall to avoid being punished or disqualified.
Lastly, do not forget to come back to Examrelief to share your experiences. There will be a thread for that after the mock exam.
All the best!