Northwest University, NWU Registration Procedure for 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students Begins.
This notice is for all students who saw their name in the recently released NWU First Batch Admission List. We are pleased to inform you that the NWU Registration procedure for newly admitted students for 2017/18 session is out.
Admitted Students SHOULD NOT use somebody’s email the the registration. The passport you will upload should be on white background and must be recent.
NWU ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESH STUDENTS
- Before you begin: Make sure you have your own valid email address, if you don’t please create and write it with its password somewhere for your reference
- Visit https:nwu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- Enter your UTME Number and click on CONTINUE
- Enter your valid email address
- Select your portal password and make sure to write it somewhere future
- Click ‘CONTINUE’ to create you portal account and print your Remita for payment invoice (and other documents), you can open your email address to re-print your payment invoice always
- Proceed to the Bursary for verification of your Remita
- Proceed to any Zenith Bank branch to pay your Registration fees using Remita or make the payment online Via
- Return to the Academic Division for continuation of your Central Registration Documentation.
- Return to https:nwu.edu.ng and click on my portlet to complete your online Registration
- Print your Course Registration Form (CRF), Bio-data and Acceptance letter.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NWU NEW STUDENTS REGISTRATION
You are required to come to the Academic Division along with the following for the CentralRegistration:
- Admission Letter
- JAMB result slip for (UTME) Candidates and JAMB Registration E-Slip for Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
- Duly verified and stamped REGISTRATION CHARGES ASSESSMENT INVOICE by the Bursary
- Original ‘A’ level statement of result (s) for DE Candidates
- Original ‘O’ level statement of Result(s) for both UTME and DE
- Transcript of Academic Records for Ordinary Diploma and National Diploma candidates
- Original Primary School Leaving Certificate or Testimonial
- Original Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Original Indigene Identification Certificate/Attestation
- Duly completed undertaking form
- Twelve recent white colored background Passport size Photograph (upload same into the Registration Portal for your I.D Card).
- Duly completed candidate Screening form (hereby attached)
- Letter of reference as specified in the Admission letter
- Medical Certificate as specified in the Admission letter
- Scratch Card for checking O’Level Result(s) (NECO, WAEC etc)
- Bio-data form.
- Acceptance Confirmation letter
- Course Registration Form (CRF)
- Candidates whose Original ‘O’ Level Certificates are not available at the time of screening, can present original online printout results
- Ensure to come along with originals and photocopies of all above listed documents to the screening
- The Central Registration will start from 2nd January 2018 to 2nd February 2018.
- Candidates that do not appear for the registration within the dates specified above will be considered NOT interested in the admission.