National Examination Council, NABTEB GCE Animal Science Questions and Answers for 2019 NABTEB GCE Examination is now available, subscribe now and get the questions and already solved answers by Examrelief.
ATTENTION:- KINDLY NOTE THAT SUBSCRIBERS GET ANSWERS BEFORE EACH PAPER, ALWAYS SUBSCRIBE FOR EARLIER ANSWERS.
👑 2019 NABTEB GCE ANIMAL SCI. ANSWERS👑
100% VERIFIED ANIMAL SCIENCE OBJ ANSWERS
EXAMRELEIF is Typing…
100% VERIFIED ANIMAL SCIENCE THEORY ANSWERS
Rangelands are extensive area of land that is occupied by native herbaceous or shrubby vegetation which is grazed by domestic or wild herbivores. The vegetation of ranges may include tallgrass prairies, steppes (shortgrass prairies), desert shrublands etc.
Factors affecting productivity of pasture.
– Water (Precipitation)
– Fountain grass
– Bent grass
– wild rye
– Water takes part in digestion (hydrolysis of protein, fats and carbohydrates).
– Water serves in absorption of digested nutrients
– It helps in the transportation of metabolites in the body.
– Excretion of waste products
– The regulation of body temperature is dependent partially on the high conductive property of water to distribute heat within the body and by vapourization of excess water release by metabolic reaction within the cells.
– Drinking water
– Water contained in/on feed.
– Water liberated from metabolic reaction such as condensation of amino acids of peptides
– animal species
– physiological condition of the animal
– level of dry matter intake
– physical form of the diet
– water availability
– quality of water, temperature of the water offered
– and ambient temperature.
i. Carbohydrates provides energy and regulation of blood glucose.
ii. It will prevent the degradation of skeletal muscle and other tissues such as the heart, liver, and kidneys
iii. It prevent the breakdown of proteins for energy.
iv. Carbohydrates also help with fat metabolism.
v. Carbohydrates is basically the main fibre of the diet or provide the bulk fibre for better digestion.
Malnutrition is a condition that results from eating a diet in which one or more nutrients are either not enough or are too much such that the diet causes health problems.[
– changes in body mass
– poor wound healing
– severe weight loss (cachexia)
– organ failure
– Reduced fertility and a poor sex drive
– muscle weakness.
– Decreased immune function
An abundance of green grass or legume pasture in the summer and
of properly cured, good-quality legume or grass hay or silage of the
current season’s crop in the winter or during periods of dry-lot feeding
will prevent or cure this deficiency in cattle, sheep, horses, and goats.
Swine also obtain considerable carotene and other essential factors
from good pasture. Leafy legume hay for sows or 5 to 10 percent
of high-grade alfalfa meal in the grain mixture for ‘fattening swine
will supply an abundance of carotene. Yellow corn furnishes some
carotene, but it should not bo depended on to meet the entire vitamin
A requirement of animals.
– It promote red blood cell synthesis
– It maintain nervous system integrity
– It helps in formation of proteins from amino acids
– It helps in carbohydrate and fat metabolism
Don’t Just Copy Alone, Drop your Comments, Share with your friends on Facebook & Twitter Using the below share buttons and like our Facebook fan pages Here
BEST OF LUCK
We Update Our Social Media Platform With Latest Updates, Don’t Miss Out Join US On Facebook and For Latest Updates.