Lagos State University, LASU Payment of Acceptance Fee For 2017/2018 Admission Extended.
Recall on 13th December 2017, the management of LASU assured new admitted students that the payment of acceptance fee will start on 14th December, 2017. Though they didn’t keep to their words, the management of LASU have released the steps for payment of acceptance fee for 2017/2018 session.
Yes they didn’t keep to their word but have announced a new date for which the payment of LASU acceptance fee will start. The new date is 16th December, 2017 and the payement of acceptance fee will end on
29th December, 2017 5th January, 2018. The LASU Acceptance fee is Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000).
HOW TO PAY LASU ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR 2017/2018 SESSION
LASU Newly admitted students should note that they can either pay their acceptance fee either in ban branch or with their ATM Cards. Follow the steps below to pay their acceptance fee for 2017/2018 session.
- Visit LASU E-Payment portal: http://www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment
- While on the LASU E-Payment page, you are required to enter your UTME RegistrationNumber in the Column marked with Matric Number/PaymentID/Application Number.
- Select “Main Campus” in the Column for “Campus”
- Select “Undergraduate” in the Column for “Study Type”.
- Then Click on “Proceed” to continue.
- Your details will be displayed with the amount to be paid
- Click the radio box “Confirm information and proceed”
- An invoice with the TRANSACTION ID will be generated. Please PRINT the INVOICE and pay at bank branch. OR
- Proceed to quickteller.com/lasu to complete the payment using the TRANSACTION ID on your printed invoice (we recommend using laptop, desktop computer or tablet phone).
LASU STUDENTS’ UNDERTAKING FORM
LASU STUDENTS’ UNDERTAKING FORM form will be submitted along with other documents during the Central Admissions Clearance exercise. The other documents will be announced later while the “Students’ Undertaking Form” can be downloaded HERE.