Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Examination Timetable / Scheduled Dates for all JUPEB Candidates Nationwide for 2019/2020 Academic Session Has Been Released.
We use this medium to inform all candidates who registered for the 2020 JUPEB Examinations that a new date for the 2020 examinations has been announced and also communicated to the Centre Directors.
Prior to the release of examination dates by the Federal Government for all Government owned National Examination bodies on , the JUPEB authorities have been in touch with the Ministry of Education. Following this, we have been able to come up with the examination schedule for the 2020 JUPEB Examinations.
The 2020 JUPEB examination date has been fixed to hold from Monday September 7th to Friday September 18, 2020. This will be preceded with a four week revision from August 10th to September 4, 2020.
Each JUPEB Centre is expected to adequately and sufficiently manage situations during the revision weeks and the examination per each Centre is at liberty to either continue with the online teaching or allow the students to come to school in batches, to avoid all the students on the school premises at the same time.
This advice may be useful for centres with high number of students. The Government will be monitoring our activities and no Centre should give room for any negative report that will indict JUPEB Programme.
The Examination Time table has been released and published below:
2020 JUPEB Examination Final Timetable [JUPEB Centers Nationwide]
9:00AM – 12:00PM
1:00PM – 4:00PM
|BRIEFING SESSION||AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE (THEORY)
|LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
|CHEMISTRY (PRACTICAL)||CHEMISTRY (PRACTICAL)
VISUAL ARTS (THEORY)
|BIOLOGY (PRACTICAL)||BIOLOGY (PRACTICAL)
|CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES
|AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE (PRACTICAL)
VISUAL ARTS (PRACTICAL)
|PHYSICS (PRACTICAL)||PHYSICS (PRACTICAL)
|PHYSICS (THEORY)||BUSINESS STUDIES|
Centre Directors are to pay close attention to the following:
1. Each Centre is expected to compulsorily check the temperature of the Students, Invigilators and Supervisors daily.
2 Provide Hand Sanitizers for Students, Invigilators and Supervisors, in-addition to hand washing point before entry into the Examination hall.
3. Every candidate, invigilator, supervisor must wear face mask throughout the examination period. Supervisors will be mandated to enforce this and Centre Director should enforce same.
4. Sitting arrangement must be at least one metre distance apart as contained in the NCDC regulations of social and physical distancing. Therefore Centres are expected get large halls for the examination. 5. Centre Directors are to furnish the Registrar/CEO with the information on the halls that will be used for examination with all the parameters indicated. This is expected for submission not later than Tuesday August 18. (See Attachment).
6. Centres that could not provide large halls that will be equal to the number of Supervisors that they are due to have will be charged for extra supervisors posted to them. Such Centre will be notified. Note that the margin is 1 supervisor per 500 candidates with a provision that the examination venue can take at least 300 candidates seated for examination.
7. All other JUPEB instructions still stands. Please see attached instructions for the conduct of the JUPEB Examination.
We therefore expect every University JUPEB Centre to begin preparations to ensure that we have a very successful examination in 2020.
Each centre shall be held responsible for any lapse in that centre. The cooperation of everyone is highly required.
Professor Wale Okunuga Registrar/CEO