WAEC GCE Geography 3 Questions and Answers, WAEC GCE 2019 Geography 3 Questions and Answers, WAEC GCE 2019 Geography 3 Expo, WAEC GCE 2019 Geography 3 Runs, WAEC GCE 2019 Geography 3 Choke, WAEC GCE 2019 Geography 3 Dubs, WAEC GCE 2019 Geography 3 Link, WAEC GCE Geography Practical Questions and Answers, WAEC GCE Geography Practical Expo, WAEC GCE Geography Practical Runs, WAEC GCE Geography Practical Choke, WAEC GCE Geography Practical Dubs, WAEC GCE Geography Practical Link
ATTENTION:- PLEASE NOTE OUR SUBSCRIBERS GET ANSWERS EARLIER THAN YOU COULD EVER SEE ANYWHERE, ALWAYS SUBSCRIBE FOR EARLY ANSWERS.
KEEP REFRESHING THIS PAGE FOR THE COMPLETE ANSWERS AS WE ARE TYPING IT
👑 2019 WAEC GCE GEOGRAPHY PRACTICAL ANSWERS👑
100% VERIFIED GEOGRAPHY PRACTICAL ANSWERS
Old scale = 1:50,000
Old measuring (ABCD) = A-B = 6m
Enlarge ABCD to twice its size
New measurement AB = 6 x 2 = 12cm
10 = 6 x 2 = 12cm
New scale: 1 : 50,000
1/50,000 2/1 = 2/50,000 = 1/25,000
1 : 25,000 (New scale)
(1b) DRAW THE DIAGRAM
(1c) 6cm x 100,00 = 0.00006
The length 6 x 2 = 12cm
12/100,000 = 0.00012km
(4a) intrusive volcanic activity occurs when the magma moves through the earth’s surface becomes cool and solidify within the crust or before it gets to the surface of the earth as plutonic rocks.
– it is the most spectacular of the igneous rocks
– it has a large class ranging from hundreds of kilometers in extent
– performs longitudinal ridges in the core of fold mountains
– it can be found on wicklow mountains in Ireland
– is a rock from lying vertical across the bedding planes
– is a resistance rock
At times, when exposed, it forms shallows trenches
– solid position of the earth
– Outer most layer of the earth crust
– it represent 30% of the earth surface
– it is the zone of the earth occupied by living organisms
– has a maximum thickness of only a few kilometers
– it includes organisms like animals, plants and microbes
– forms the basis of all human settlement
– most human activities like mining, trading etc are carry out to the atmosphere
– it aids transportation through construction of roads, railways, airports etc
– all mineral resources are derived from lithosphere
Environmental degradation is the deterioration of the environment through depletion of resources such as air, water and soil; the destruction of ecosystems; habitat destruction; the extinction of wildlife; and pollution.
Pick any 3
(i) Loss of biodiversity.
(ii) Increases greenhouse gas emissions,
(iii) Disrupts the water cycle,
(iv) Increases soil erosion
(v) Decreases the natural beauty of an area.
We Update Our Social Media Platform With Latest Updates, Don’t Miss Out Join US On Facebook and For Latest Updates.