Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB 2019 UTME Slip Re-Printing Officially Begins Today – See How To Re-Print Here.
This is to inform all the candidates that registered for the 2019 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that printing of the examination slip has officially started Today, April 4, 2019.
The exam slip which reflects each candidate exam schedule is now available for printing on JAMB portal.
Candidates are advised to print their slips before Thursday, April 11, 2019 in order to familiarize themselves with the examination schedules as no form of excuse for missing the examination will be entertained.
Want to excel at 2019 JAMB UTME? Subscribe for Examrelief JAMB Assistance Program where you will your Questions and Answers sent to you 5Hrs before your scheduled time.
How Print JAMB Exam Slip.
Reprinting of JAMB registration slip is quite easy. All you would be required to print your JAMB exam slip that reflect your examination schedule is your registration number. Follow the steps outlined below for the process:
- Go to Jamb Portal at www.jamb.org.ng.
- Click on the UTME 2019 Examination Slip, you would be redirected to the Re-Printing page
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Print Examination Slip’ to access your exam schedule.
Don’t forget, Subscribe for Examrelief JAMB Assistance Program where you will your Questions and Answers sent to you 5Hrs before your scheduled time.
- 1. Go to JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/PrintExaminationSlip
- 2. Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address in the appropriate column.
- 3. Finally, click on ‘Print Examination Slip’ to access your exam schedule.
Note: Please allow popup for JAMB site (www.jamb.org.ng) from your browser .
- 2019 UTME: JAMB Releases List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
- Textbooks Recommended for 2019 JAMB UTME: All Subjects
- JAMB Syllabus
BEST OF LUCK
We Update Our Social Media Platform With Latest Updates, Don’t Miss Out Join US On Facebook and For Latest Updates.