The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB 2020 Exam Slip Printing Begins. All Candidate who registered for the JAMB 2020 UTME are expected to check for their examination date, time and venue.
We have confirmed that the printing of the 2020 JAMB exam slip has commenced. Candidates who applied for the 2020 UTME can now proceed to print their examination slips. The printing of exam slip is to enable you to know your schedule for the exam i.e the exact date, time and venue as well as other relevant information.
Some candidates have reported that the link to print theirs was sent to them by JAMB via email addresses. While others have already printed theirs via the e-service Portal: www.jamb.org.ng.
If you are yet to print yours, see the steps below on how you can do that via the official portal.
How To Print Examination Slip
– Input your jamb Registration number and click on print examination slip
– You will be asked to allow pop-up in your browser click allow
Steps To Print 2020 UTME Slip (Alternative Method)
1. Visit: https://jamb.org.ng/
2. Click on “UTME 2020 Examination Slip”
3. Enter your JAMB Reg Number, the Phone Number or email address used in registration where required
4. Click on “Print Examination Slip” and proceed to view and print yours.
Note: the best mobile browser to use is Chrome for a better experience.
Don’t forget to share your Venue and Exam date using the comment box below to meet up with your venue partners.