Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB 2019: 5 Common Errors To Avoid During Jamb Registration.
People are making preventable errors and now they are crying. Please read the below before you register for 2019 JAMB UTME/DE
Please read, below are the IMPORTANT things to take note when you are ready to
register for 2019 JAMB UTME;
1. DO NOT go to the bank without first creating your profile and having your profile code. Also go with your phone.
2. When creating your profile, NEVER forget your email password. Write it down and save it somewhere.
3. When filling your subject combination form, BE SURE that the subjects selected and institutions are all verified and correct. Different institutions have different subject combinations.
4. When you go to the CBT center be sure of your biodata and make sure it is EXACT with biodata details on your o’level result. Don’t change data below,
b. Date of birth
d. State e.t.c
5. During registration at the CBT center, MONITOR the official typing your information. Make sure he/she inputs the correct details on the system. Check again before he/she submits it.
We Examrelief.com.ng have noticed many candidates have made these errors. Please don’t be one of them.