Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM Students Registration/ Examination Schedule For 2016/2017 Session Released
Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM Students Registration and Examination Schedule for 2016/2017 academic session has been released. All fresh students who have just been given provisional admission into BSUM should take note.
All students who have not completed their registration are hereby implored to do so on or before the deadline set by the management. See full details below.
PROCEDURE FOR BSUM STUDENTS REGISTRATION & EXAMINATION SCHEDULE FOR 2016/2017 SESSION
Management of Benue State University, Makurdi met on Monday, 26th February, 2018and took the following decisions.
1. Students who have paid their user charges and are yet to register should ensure that they complete their registration on or before Friday, 2nd March, 2018 for printing of their examination cards.
2. Students who have not paid their user charges are by this notice advised to expedite action and do so and conclude their Second Semester registration on or before Friday, 2nd March, 2018.
3. Students who have genuine financial constraints should proceed to their Departments in company of their parents/guardians and complete undertaking forms on or before Friday, 2nd March, 2018.
4. Students who have challenges with online registration should contact the Directorate of ICT or the Computer Programme Officers in their respective Faculties.
5. The Second Semester Examination will continue as follows:
a. CLUSTER I
Faculty of Basic & Allied Medical Sciences
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science
Date for Collection of Examination Cards: Thursday, 1st March – Friday, 2nd March, 2018
Date of Examination: Monday, 5th March – Wednesday, 14th March, 2018.
b. CLUSTER II
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
Faculty of Management Sciences
Date for Collection of Examination Cards: Wednesday, 14th March – Thursday, 15th March, 2018
Date of Examination: Friday, 16th March – Saturday, 24th March, 2018.
C. CLUSTER III
Faculty of Social Sciences
Date for Collection of Examination Cards: Wednesday, 14th March – Friday, 15th March, 2018
Date of Examination: Monday, 26th March – Tuesday, 3rd April, 2018.
6. Students should check the University website for the revised Second Semester Examination time-table as from Wednesday, 28th February, 2018.