Bauchi State University, BASU Resumption Date & Registration Details For 2017/2018 Session Announced.
This is to inform the general public that Bauchi State University will re-open for the 2017/2018 academic session on 15th January, 2018.
BASU RESUMPTION DATE & REGISTRATION DETAILS
THE LINE UP OF ACTIVITIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Physical screening exercise and registration of Newly Admitted Students begin on 15th January, 2018 and end on 26th January, 2018. Candidates are to visit their respective faculties as follows:-
- Social & Management Science – Bauchi Campus
- Law – Misau Campus
- Arts & Education – Gadau Campus
- Sciences and Basic Health Sciences – Gadau Campus
All candidates must come along with the following:
- Internet downloaded WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc results (computer printout)
- UTME/JAMB result slip
- Evidence of payment made during the previous screening exercise
Resumption/registration of returning students commences on 5th February, 2018 and closes on 16th February, 2018.