Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA 1st Semester Students Online Registration Procedures For 2017/2018 Session Released.
The Management of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA has released the AAUA Students Online Registration Procedures for Fresh and Returning Students Online Registration for First Semester, 2017/2018 academic session.
Reader Also Read: UI School Fees Schedule For 2017/2018 Session
AAUA Students Online Registration Procedures
- Newly-admitted students are to proceed to www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng to complete bio-data form and upload educational qualifications.
- All students duly cleared are to proceed to pay the prescribed fees for the session, and have their matriculation numbers automatically generated.
- Those not cleared in 1 above are to proceed to www.coc.aaua.edu.ng to apply for change of course to courses for which they are registrable.
- After payment of prescribed fees, proceed to register for courses (www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng), submit and print course registration details for your own records.
- Proceed to register with the Faculty Officer and collect three Student files.
- Register with the University Health Centre, and thereafter proceed to Student Affairs Division.
Returning Students are to:
- Pay the prescribed fees for the Academic Session.
- Register for courses online, submit and print for your own records.
- Submit Course Registration Forms in the Department.
We Update Our Social Media Platform With Latest Updates, Don’t Miss Out Join US On Facebook and For Latest Updates.